Any other games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Haren, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Haren

Haren Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Xenoblade37
    Job:
    Xenon
    Server:
    Luna
    So are they any games you play other than maple?

Some games I play are:
    - Rocket League
    - Counter-Strike:GO (I don't play this one as much)
    - Warframe

I have a bunch of other steam games as well, but cant name them off the top of my head
    My Steam name is Haren, just search it up and look for the profile pic the same as my forum one.

2. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    Alternatively, you could suggest to make a post where people list a bunch of online games, and see what others would like to play as well. This usually provides better results.

3. PBJT

PBJT Wind Archer Extremist
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    PBJT
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    As of right now, I mainly play MapleStory, but other games I have enjoyed in the past and may get back into in the future if anyone wants to play are:
    CS:GO
    League of Legends
    Path of Exile
    Overwatch
    PUBG
    Simply on that road to 250 and perhaps when all the important events die out, I'll be spending more time playing these games. I also like to explore new titles, so if anyone finds a game that is interesting, I may join you :)

4. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    I usually play whatever my friends tell me to join them for. Lately, it has been mostly Payday 2 and Terraria, but another game I personally play a lot is Smite.

Alternatively answer:
    How easy is it to get to 250 nowadays? Last time I actively played was around the time that Landén and Pewe got to 250 on Luna, and I played again for a little bit around the time the V patch dropped.

5. PBJT

Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    PBJT
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    I think it is way easier to get to 250 atm because the release of the new 225+ area, Arcana, allowed many people to hit 250 due to the higher xp rates and viable maps they may train at. It helps a lot if you play during events like haste and 2x because the increased xp gain makes it seem like you are progressing at a decent speed. The more support you have such as Holy Symbol and/or Kishin and the better your class is at mobbing, the faster you will hit 250. To make the road seem less lengthy, you can pop open a movie on the side or watch your favourite streamer while grinding, so you don't burn out due to boredom. My plan is to hit 250 sometime between now and the end of this month whenever I can find the time to grind, I will do it.

6. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    If your goal is to reach it by the end of this month, that to me means that you are 245+. To the standards that I still have in my head, at least. Feel free to correct me.
    Also, yes. Watching something on the side is a nice way to pass the time. I recently hooked up another monitor on the side, so I might as well start doing that again.
    Currently, my highest character is a ~203 Dark Knight.

7. PBJT

Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    PBJT
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    I am currently a 244 Wind Archer main in Reboot, and I train with both kishin and holy symbol support mules to make it faster. I usually try to pop as many exp buffs as possible such as the MVP atmospheric buff, a 2x coupon, gold pot from Monster Park, and the EXP accumulation pot from alchemy. Additionally, using Mercedes Link and Evan Link along with a prepared spirit pendant in a map with 100% burning does not make the XP rates seem that bad, if you compared it to pre Arcana training.

8. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    Understandable, of course. I also think I would not at all be funded enough to even get close to training there, or to get that many buffs running, for that matter. Partly due to me not spending that much money on the game, especially if I barely even play.

9. James

James Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Reboot
    Aside from single player games & coop (Terraria is a favorite), Path of Exile.

10. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    We actually have a Terraria world that I always put online whenever we're playing. It's quite nice.

11. PBJT

Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    PBJT
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Yeah, if you barely play, you may not get funded enough to train at Arcana. The main reason I play on Reboot is so that I would not have to spend money to fund my character as it feels better to work for your damage. I do not encourage people to push that hard unless they really want to because they will get burnt out easily. For those that barely play, I would use a day to focus on a specific task such as meso farming in Reboot to buy cubes, but if you are a non Reboot player, I cannot give you any advice due to my lack of knowledge in those servers.

12. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    That is fine. Personally, I play on the EU side of things.

13. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    I got my hands on Destiny 2 for PC recently. I never played Destiny 1 so this is a nice change of pace. Apparently Destiny 2 was somewhat poorly received due to a lack of content, but it's fun for now and it sounds like they're working on expanding the amount of content soontm. I believe Destiny 1 had a similar issue on release that was eventually remedied, so hopefully they learn from their mistakes this time.

14. privateereck

privateereck Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    OldSnake
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Scania
    I played Resident Evil 7 Biohazard as of late. The latest call of duty will also be a game I will be playing.

I play more into the FPS genre like Payday 2 and Bioshock series, when it's not a platformer game such as maple and terraria.

15. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    Payday 2 is nice. Are you EU or NA?

16. privateereck

privateereck Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    OldSnake
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Scania
    I am NA west coast. I have majority of the DLC but haven't played it recently. I try to keep up to date with updates like the crime fest and the halloween event.

17. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    I'm EU, and own all of the DLC. Not sure how good your connection would be, however.

18. privateereck

privateereck Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    OldSnake
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Scania
    Not sure even with the desync fix for PD2.

19. Enbon

Enbon Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Enbox
    Job:
    Dark Knight
    Server:
    Reboot
    Recently finished South Park - The Fractured But Whole

I play Dungeon Fighter Online and Path of Exile whenever I'm board of Maplestory

20. Haren

Haren Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Xenoblade37
    Job:
    Xenon
    Server:
    Luna
    Ah yeah i also have Payday 2 and terraria.
    I mainly play Terraria single player modded, but i haven't got around to getting into Payday 2.

If you're a fan of action RPG games, i would recommend checking out cross code, i've played up to the third area and have had a ton of fun with it.
    Although its still in early access and im waiting for release before i properly play through it.