Check Out the February 2023 Art Corner

Discussion in 'Maple Updates' started by Nexon, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Nexon

Nexon Nexon News Bot

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the MapleStory Art Corner! To celebrate the wonderful community that's helped to make Maple World such a vibrant, colorful place to be, we've decided to take this space to display some of our favorite fan art that we've gathered from you, our players! If you'd like to submit your own art, you can do so via this handy form (please be sure to include your artist name in the filename).

Here are our favorite submissions this week ~ Please remember that the links to websites operated by third parties are not under the control, or endorsed by, Nexon and Nexon is not responsible for the contents of any linked website.

[​IMG]

Click here for Full-Size Image

Artist: siumai112
    Character: xMaiMaix of Reboot (NA)
    Twitter: @Siumai112

"First job in my MapleStory childhood."

[​IMG]

Artist: Jai
    Character: Tigrgr of Elysium

"Drawn By JaidaMech. A sketch of my Maple Character in Elysium sitting on the Rabbit Lamp Chair"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Artist: CameraW.
    Character: BunnyPuttin of Reboot (NA)
    Twitter: @warecamera
    Instagram: cameraware

"Hello, this is my "Door To Lachelein" mini-series. I wanted to mix both "reality" with a game/dream. Lachelein is my favorite part in "Arcane River", so I had to make something from it. "

[​IMG]

Artist: Kaj
    Character: KajualStar of Arcania
    Instagram: kajualstar

"A drawing I did of Lucid after learning about her past. I feel really bad for it, knowing that she could never be noticed by her idol, Mercedes, and how Lachelein -- the festive city she's fabricated -- is all just an illusion. I haven't gone down all of Arcane River but, from what I've learned so far, Lucid seems like a tragic character and I hope she can find solace. :)"

[​IMG]

Artist: Candyleaf
    Character: Candyleaf of Scania
    Twitter: @graceleaf_

"As a child of immigrants from Taiwan and Singapore, Lunar New Year's has been a large part of my family tradition and is also one of the highlights in Asian culture. Video games and the gaming culture have also been a large part of my personal life growing up so my artwork is inspired by the Ice-Lightning Mage class and the characters on MapleStory, my favorite game. MapleStory has also inspired my career goal of becoming a game/product designer, which was not previously accepted by my parents. In Asian culture, there is a stereotype that defines "career success" as being a doctor, engineer, or lawyer but the gaming culture has inspired me to go against that stereotype.

In my artwork, I integrate the two cultures of Asia and gaming together because I want to illustrate how diversity is not all about race and the stereotypes that go along with it. It means inclusivity of different ways of thought and accepting and understanding each other to celebrate the uniqueness and value contained in each individual."

[​IMG]

Artist: Torikuno
    Character: Tokkui of Reboot (NA)
    Twitter: Torikuno
    Instagram: tokkumii

"It's my Lara character in MapleStory just doing a peace sign with all the spirits around them. The background is backlit and its just to celebrate my drawings for 2023!"

View on the Official Site