Check Out the November 19th Art Corner

Discussion in 'Maple Updates' started by Nexon, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Nexon

Nexon Nexon News Bot

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the MapleStory Art Corner! To celebrate the wonderful community that's helped to make Maple World such a vibrant, colorful place to be, we've decided to take this space to display some of our favorite fan art that we've gathered from you, our players! If you'd like to submit your own art, you can do so via this handy form (please be sure to include your artist name in the filename).

Here are our favorite submissions this week ~ Please remember that the links to websites operated by third parties are not under the control, or endorsed by, Nexon and Nexon is not responsible for the contents of any linked website.

[​IMG]

Artist: Alkaru
    Character: Alkaru of Reboot (NA)
    Instagram: @alkaru.arts

"Shoutout to all the Blaster mains out there - you guys are amazing! (*^▽^*)"

[​IMG]

Artist: pointlessfield
    Character: pointlessfie of Elysium
    Instagram: @pointlessfield

"My Jett in Reverse City, my favorite Arcane River area. Wish the city outside the tower was explore-able too"

[​IMG]

Artist: BonBon
    Character: Circle of Bera

"My friend Allen and I named our Bunny Bun and Gingerhead pet after each other. Because of Covid-19, we weren't able to meet up. As a token of our friendship, I painted us in pet form and mailed it to him!"

[​IMG]

Artist: Thalani
    Character: Thalani of Elysium
    Twitter: @li0tten

"The hero Luminous! My main before Kaiser <3"

[​IMG]

Artist: Kasusuu
    Character: Kasuwu of Reboot (NA)
    Twitter: @Kasuusuuu
    Instagram: @riana_portillo

"I was inspired by the tiny pet versions of Lotus and Orchid. I added her iconic bunny outfit!"

[​IMG]

Artist: Sapphiris
    Character: Stellux of Reboot (NA)
    Instagram: @sapphiris_

"I absolutely adore my new turkeys!"

View on the Official Site