[Dailies] Complete List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snizz, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Snizz

Snizz Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Popify
    Job:
    Night Lord
    Server:
    Reboot
    #1 Snizz, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:50 AM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Noticed that the daily checklist on this site is rather lacking in what I find are some helpful things to do.

Of course not everything needs to be done on this checklist, but if you want to overachieve and do almost everything possible go for it. I'm adding any dailies I'm missing so feel free to comment below if you have a daily that you find helpful to do that I'm missing.
    Daily Checklist
    Bosses
    Normal Zakum
    Normal Von Leon
    Hard Von Leon
    Arkarium
    Krexel
    Normal/Hard Hilla
    Easy/Normal Magnus
    Normal/Chaos Horntail
    Normal/Chaos Pink Bean
    Regular Root Abyss
    Gollux
    Ranmaru
    Madman Ranmaru

Dungeons/Party Quests
    Commerci
    Dimension Invasion
    Mr. Lee's Airlines (Wilderness Hunter Buff)
    Monster Park
    Dream Defender

Questing Dailies
    Yu Garden
    Kritias
    Shadow Merchant
    Vanishing Journey
    Chu Chu Island
    These are universal dailies, meaning they do not contain events. This is not a weekly checklist.

If you have any suggestions or questions please comment.

Remember you can add these to the site via the "Custom Task" in the checklist page!
    I highly recommend you do that as the dailies reset based on Maple Time and do not require you to clear them every day!

MisaGamer and Saught like this.
  2. ???

??? Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Job:
    Hero
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    The daily checklist on this site is fully functional, it's just missing a lot of "default" dailies and weeklies until zelkova gets around to adding them. For now you'll just have to add them using add custom task. Let me know if you encounter any actual bugs with it.

edit: this thread is a good place to make a full list of dailies and weeklies, I'll list some missing from your list
    • normal von leon
    • hard von leon
    • arkarium
    • krexel
    • dream defender

3. Snizz

Snizz Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Popify
    Job:
    Night Lord
    Server:
    Reboot
    I did note that it's better to use the site function as it resets for you! I'll bold it just in case now. Thanks for the additions!

4. Babble

Babble Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Hitscan
    Job:
    Marksman
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    Is the daily list for RP or just daily accessibility?
    • Easy Arkarium doesn't give RP, Normal does for anyone farming RP
    • Balrog can be done up to 7 times per day
    • Papualatus is a daily reset boss
    • Krxel and The Boss are both on 24 hour cooldowns after most recent kill rather than the daily reset
    • Omni-CLN from the Omega revamp is a daily boss
    • Theme Dungeon bosses: Scarga (Fantastic Theme World), Ravana (Golden Temple, accessible from Mu Lung), Mole King (Elinel Academy), Captain Darkgoo (Gold Beach), King Castle Golem (Lion King's Castle's Rose Garden area), Ephenia (Ellin Forest at the top of Helios Tower), Tarantulus (Colossus) are bosses with multiple or infinite daily entries that reward RP
    • Mystic Gate bosses can be done up to 20 times in total per day for people trying to farm up crusader coins
    • Lion King's Castle's Rose Garden has a set of dailies that can be done for Ifia accessories, good for Legion mules on non-Reboot worlds
    • Scrapyard and Dark World Tree both offer sets of dailies that can be done for etc items to be used in conjunction with that area's respective bosses
    • No one actually does Alishan dailies right
    • I'd argue Chuchu's daily to be a pq but that's nitpicking

5. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Thanks for starting this suggestion thread! The initial intention of the daily checklist tool was to provide a UI for people to easily keep track of their dailies without having to manage spreadsheets or notepads as I've seen people do. Currently the functionality is pretty straightforward: there are some basic examples of dailies/weeklies that can be "hidden" (I think we need to fix this), you can add custom tasks at the top right, and there are timers that reset the checklist automatically at the standard server reset times.

Feel free to add a weekly checklist section as well, since it follows the same principle as the daily checklist. Some additional examples would be the 4 CRA bosses, Damien, Lotus, Lucid, etc. Tbh I'm not sure what other weekly reset things there are.

The list can include a RP section, but that's mostly covered by Bosses anyway, plus Cao published a RP guide. As long as something resets at daily reset, it makes sense to add it to the suggestions for the daily list.

6. Snizz

Snizz Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Popify
    Job:
    Night Lord
    Server:
    Reboot
    I have no idea where to start with this, but I applaud you for supplying this information

I do want to keep the thread organized so a few questions!
    Is Easy Arkarium and Normal Arkarium separated for daily kill count?
    Other than the Theme Dungeon bosses listed, I think adding a section dedicated to RP dailies would be best. Do you have any particular placement for your noted dailies?

I'm going to continue to edit the initial post to try and make it look clean. If you have any suggestions for organization I'd love to hear them!

Thanks! I had my own checklist but having it auto reset was a huge plus. I didn't realize you could add weeklies, but with that in mind I will add them when I get the chance

7. Babble

Babble Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Hitscan
    Job:
    Marksman
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    Easy and Normal share entry/kill counts. If you could clarify what you mean by placement?

8. Snizz

Snizz Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Popify
    Job:
    Night Lord
    Server:
    Reboot
    Sorry, I meant any specific category they should go under or any category that you feel is missing, etc.

9. Babble

Babble Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Hitscan
    Job:
    Marksman
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    Gotcha. Your categories are fine, they make sense and they encompass everything. For the things I listed:
    1. Theme Dungeon (more of an umbrella term, your discretion if you want to list them individually), Pap, Omni-CLN, The Boss, and Krexel under Bosses (with warnings about the 24h limitation on the latter 2).
    2. Chuchu, Balrog under Party Quests.
    3. Dark World Tree, Scrapyard, and Rose Garden under questing dailies.
    4. The Mystic Gate bit's more of a personal preference or desperation thing but I'd list that under bosses since you're re-entering 20 times to kill the same/multiple bosses.