Do Maplestory Admins on support actually help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JuanMaddox, Mar 11, 2020.

1. JuanMaddox

JuanMaddox Newb

Best Answers:
    I’m trying to recover my account that was hacked a few years ago. I quit maplestory before then and never noticed in my email that it was changed. I’ve given more than enough information to verify ownership of the account (including sharing my personal drivers license) and answered every question that they’ve asked to prove ownership. Each time, I get the same copy and pasted response that doesn’t help me and they just close the ticket and move on. I get a different GM every single time and none of them were willing to help. This is more than frustrating and just wanted to vent here :(

2. Saught

Saught Angry Space-Pirate Chicken
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Shove
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Reboot
    They do, it's literally their job. Unfortunately, it's entirely dependent on the individuals handling your support ticket though. Their support isn't exactly the most consistent or helpful though, and to make matters worse, if you submit too many tickets you'll even be blocked from their support system.

If they're unwilling to help you retrieve your compromised account, all you can do is either start over on a new one or continue trying support until you get a competent GM.

3. CatFace

CatFace Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Kytti
    Job:
    Evan
    Server:
    Reboot
    I have gotten an account I lost access to in the past, so its def not a lost cause, so you either got something seriously wrong and got unlucky with the gm, just be careful not to spam them too much as they block users from support.