Dojo Struggles --- Blaze Wizard Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orange, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Orange

Orange Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    OrangePlanes
    Job:
    Jett
    Server:
    Reboot
    Hello people of Dexless, I've been wondering if any other classes have the same struggle as Blaze Wizards in the Dojo.

So the main thing I want to complain about right now is the Blaze Wizard struggle, featuring the Dojo. Currently, in the Dojo, you can only use potions in floor 10, 20, 30 and 40+. While most other classes won't see this as a problem, this is actually a severe problem as a Blaze Wizard player. The problem is how fast you can run out of mana.

I currently have a 224 Blaze Wizard in Reboot, with ~35,000 HP and 70,000 MP. I can run up to floor 34 in the dojo (Papulatus) before I fail it. Blaze Wizards are a class that drains their mana extremely fast, and with no real way of regaining it (Controlled Burn only returns mana every 120 seconds), running out of mana is a real problem in the Dojo. I want to shed light on the fact that some classes struggle a lot more than others in weirder aspects of the game. Dojo being one of them. At this moment, I have over 6 minutes left in the Dojo timer before I just straight run out of HP and MP because of the way Papulatus is.

I'm wondering how other Blaze Wizard players combat this problem, because its a pretty big deal for me. I've tried to circumvent this problem by using a Mutant Snail familiar, but they only heal so much in Dojo. Do any other classes have this struggle or is it only Blaze Wizards?

2. ray

ray Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    RayxInori
    Job:
    Angelic Buster
    Server:
    Reboot
    I know pro Blaze Wizard Lilliess gets to 40+ f with ease

3. Samantha