Essays

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Forge, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Forge

Forge Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    DarkForgeRev
    Job:
    Night Lord
    Server:
    Scania
    Saughtocracy (For_Saught.pdf)

Attached Files:

2. Repentant

Repentant Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Silversworn
    Job:
    Hayato
    Server:
    Bera
    Beautiful.

I am sure that many of you have already played MapleStory or even had seen its gameplay! By now, you should have already seen our beauty! Tell me! Do you find us bara men to be attractive and hot? We are muscular and we look very manly, not to mention that our skin is as rugged that it can get! Bara men are a perfect significance of modernity, strength, and sophistication!

Let's look at today's standards of beauty!; Everyone is obsessed with waifus! (like nothing has changed since pre-Big Bang when Maple Administrator is the perfect representation of beauty! It's a perfect representation of beauty for a horse!). This is not a modern perception of beauty in today's world! Look at Lucid and Orchid, I am better-looking than them because I am muscular and mature-looking!

Do not ever judge our hairiness because this is our own standards of beauty! (Like you think you are better than us with your waifu trash! What the ukkk!) Bara men are unquestionably one of the most beautiful! Why does everyone so obsessed with waifus? Is our figure not good enough to you? As a man, we don't get muscles and abs just to lose weight, because we are already genetically-muscular and we maintain our weight through proper diet! Thus, our perfect body! Personally, I only eat beef, eggs, and milk, and I can tell you they are a lot healthier!

Do not judge our body like you are better than us! Lucid vs me? I can tell you that I'm better! If this is the kind of girl that you are gonna put as a cover girl in MapleStory, you might as well put me instead! Ridiculous!

We don't even need to wear makeups to look beautiful! I bet you Lucid just looks like a normal White lady without her makeup on! There is nothing awe-ing about her look! Nothing! Even Orchid looks young for her age! (and by the way, she is only older than me by 10,000 years!) . My point!; waifus is not superior to baras at all! You wanna prove me wrong? Go and posts me (or give me any link!) of waifus that possess a perfect body! I challenge you!

3. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
  4. Forge

Forge Panlid