Hello everyone in the forum

Discussion in 'Maple Island' started by Kitepyro, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Kitepyro

Kitepyro Newb

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    AquaSnow
    Job:
    Corsair
    Server:
    Reboot
    Hey guys. My name is Jon, but you can call me Kite. I saw this website from a well written guide of Hero posted in reddit. So I decided to come check this website out, and it seems nice and cool.

I am a Corsair main (Sairs is love, Sairs is life <3) that is a level 212 and plays in reboot. I been playing Maplestory since after beta. I play on and off because I got bored of it, but 5th job of Sairs got me back in. I hope i can chat with you guys and have a cool discussions on topics.

2. Josrev

Josrev Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Skarnio
    Job:
    Battle Mage
    Server:
    Luna
  3. Dianette

Dianette STR Mage

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Dianette
    Job:
    Paladin
    Server:
    Scania
    Welcome and enjoy your stay! We're working on making the best up to date guides to be read by anyone at their leisure!

4. Saught

Saught Angry Space-Pirate Chicken
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Shove
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Welcome! We're still fairly new and haven't been pushing to garner users yet as @Zelkova has been on vacation for what feels like 5 years now. We hope you stick around.

5. Kitepyro

Kitepyro Newb

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    AquaSnow
    Job:
    Corsair
    Server:
    Reboot
    Looking forward to reading guides on each class. Maybe some time in the future, I can provide a guide for Corsairs.

6. Dianette

Dianette STR Mage

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Dianette
    Job:
    Paladin
    Server:
    Scania
    If you're up for it, we'd be grateful. The goal is to have guides made by the community, for the community, to avoid misinformation from people who don't play the class. There are a few requirements before one can create a guide. I think it's 25 non-spam actions on this website (so posts/comments). This is done to avoid having people spam troll guides >.>

7. Kitepyro

Kitepyro Newb

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    AquaSnow
    Job:
    Corsair
    Server:
    Reboot
    I had a feeling it was some sort of requirement to create a guide. I don't blame you, I like guides that is well in depth and the person knows the class or topic so well that it will make you stop and think"Huh, I really never though of this skill in a class like this before."
    I had a urge to create a Corsair guide for a while now, but I been lazy and I don't know if I can create one well enough.

8. Dianette

Dianette STR Mage

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Dianette
    Job:
    Paladin
    Server:
    Scania
    if you ever do get to creating a guide, don't worry. We, your peers will help review the guide and help you make it better one step at a time.

9. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Hello Kite, and welcome to Dexless! Shoutout to @??? , the author of the Hero guide that brought you here.

As Dianette mentioned, we're working on adding more guides, tools, and content to the site in the upcoming days. Definitely feel free to create a Corsair guide; there have been some new members on the site who have already contributed guides for other classes, so you're always welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

:habbyspirit:

10. Zelkova

Zelkova Moses Pl0x
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Veigar
    Job:
    F/P Mage
    Server:
    Reboot
    I come back from vacation to this @Saught ?

Hi, welcome to Dexless @Kitepyro . Yes I was on vacation. Sot salty.