Hello I'm Enbon

Discussion in 'Maple Island' started by Enbon, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Enbon

Enbon Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Enbox
    Job:
    Dark Knight
    Server:
    Reboot
    swingO3_0.png
    Hey there,

My IGN is Enbox, a Dark Knight on the Reboot server. I hope to get to know the members here better.

This is my first time attempting to stay active on any kind of forum. (Hopefully I won't quit after tomorrow or something)

Hope we get along!

2. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Welcome Enbon! We're excited about the launch and looking forward to seeing this forum grow. Glad to have you on board.

:habbyspirit:

3. dango

dango Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Hey there Enbon! My name is Michael, although some people like to refer to me as Mikey, bork, or dango. I, too, am new to this whole forum thing lol. I really do hope that you and I both are able to stay active here, since it is chock-full of valuable info and tools that can help us with our Maplestory-related questions!

4. Saught

Saught Angry Space-Pirate Chicken
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Shove
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Welcome! Like Vector said, we're excited to see the site grow with new members.

I saw that you mentioned you wanted to write a guide, please have a read through the Guide Help page for some basic rules that we have. One of our initial draws for creating Dexless was so that we'd have a space to host the communities guides that tend to go forgotten on Reddit or fall dated elsewhere. I hope yours will be interesting and insightful!

5. Dianette

Dianette STR Mage

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Dianette
    Job:
    Paladin
    Server:
    Scania