Heya

Discussion in 'Maple Island' started by Magnus, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Magnus

Magnus Newb

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    DaemonSlayer
    Job:
    Demon Slayer
    Server:
    Bera
    Hey, hey, I go by Kei or Magnus online.
    I'm a Demon Slayer in Bera; ign is DaemonSlayer and it's my goal to make him lvl 250 and semi-canonically accurate. By which I mean I'm on a hunt to get him a bunch of Damien stuff.
    I've been on and off Maple for many, many years now but this is my first time returning to it seriously. Unfortunately, it would seem that it's been way too long since the popularity of the game peaked so much of the fandom on my usual sites is hella dead. Hoping to make some friends and find people to talk about the game with here.
    I will probably be posting my art here since that's my usual specialty

2. Dianette

Dianette STR Mage

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Dianette
    Job:
    Paladin
    Server:
    Scania
    Oh if you draw art, please do post some! We love seeing art! And yea this site is an attempt to revitalise the community that once was. Although we do have a heavy emphasis on guides and information.

3. Saught

Saught Angry Space-Pirate Chicken
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Shove
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Like Dianette said, we're primarily focused around being a resource hub but please don't let that discourage you from posting your art! I personally pushed for the art gallery section when we were deciding on features for the site.
    There's a lot of talented artists in the Nexon-ran discord server that I wish would post their work on Dexless, hopefully if we get some more people showcasing their stuff it will attract some more artists.