Hi, I am a MapleStorySEA player

Discussion in 'Maple Island' started by SohJiongHao, Sep 29, 2018.

1. SohJiongHao

SohJiongHao Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    sohjionghao
    Job:
    Bishop
    Server:
    MSEA
    Hi, I am a MapleStorySEA player.

I came across this website as I was trying to see if any MapleStory player (of the original Korea Maplestory by Nexon Korea, or its licensed versions) require help, advice or guides.

I would like to contribute in my own way by providing a way to access my guide.

A Google search for the Blogger (by Google) website

MapleStorySEA (South-East Asia) tips [FaceBook notes]

would bring you to my guide.

I apologise, I am not posting the website directly, as this website requires me to have at least two forum posts before that.

You will not be able to access the notes' related photo albums on Facebook, unless you are my Facebook friend. This is because I would like to restrict access to the notes' and their related photo albums (on Facebook) to players who do not break the Rules of Conduct - Monetary Trading of the game. The details for this is in the Contents Page note of the website which I have stated in bold.

Thank you. - a MapleStorySEA player

2. Zelkova

Zelkova Moses Pl0x
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Veigar
    Job:
    F/P Mage
    Server:
    Reboot
    Hello @SohJiongHao and welcome to Dexless.

We welcome new users writing guides, however we would prefer that guides be written and hosted on our website. We don't just want our site to be a host to link out to yours.

We noticed that you did already submit a guide to the site, however most of its content is just telling the user to visit your site directly instead.
    You can however link to your blog in the Resource Box down at the bottom of the details panel.

[​IMG]

If you would like to resubmit your guide with the proper content, feel free to do so.

Thanks!

3. SohJiongHao

SohJiongHao Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    sohjionghao
    Job:
    Bishop
    Server:
    MSEA
    #3 SohJiongHao, Sep 29, 2018 at 9:56 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
    I apologise. I will see what I can copy and paste into this website. Thank you.