Hii~Hii~! Finally glad Maple has a neat site again

Discussion in 'Maple Island' started by MsNyara, Nov 3, 2017.

1. MsNyara

MsNyara Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    MsNyara
    Job:
    Bishop
    Server:
    Reboot
    #1 MsNyara, Nov 3, 2017 at 9:36 PM
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    Well, I've been in the subreddit for some time, but I have always thought it would be super cool if there were a more active and better organized and updated site for the game to participate at! Southperry's heavily nostalgic feeling doesn't fit me right and Basilmarket is extremely ugly and dead today, and the subreddit is fine, but I just have a generalized distaste for Reddit's format.

In the game I'm either MsNyara or MsNyaraStar in Reboot or recently MsNyaraLily in Bera. I've known Maple since long ago, but I just tried it out a year and half ago (due to an ex introducing me) and well, I just liked it a lot generally and I played more and more. Events keeps me in more often than not as well! As for the community goes, I will try to make a few guides in the future and well, that's all really! Very nice job with the site~

Dianette likes this.
  2. Zelkova

Zelkova Moses Pl0x
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Veigar
    Job:
    F/P Mage
    Server:
    Reboot
    Thank you so much for joining and your compliments! I recognize your username from the subreddit, it's nice to see you here!

3. Dianette

Dianette STR Mage

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Dianette
    Job:
    Paladin
    Server:
    Scania
    Well, we're hoping to make sure this site can grow to be a home for many Maplers (and won't be killed on a whim like someone else did to theirs -.-)

4. Saught

Saught Angry Space-Pirate Chicken
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Shove
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Yeah, that reflects my personal opinions as well. A lot of the communities from older forums just aren't alive anymore for one reason or another. While the sites themselves are still around (or at least most of them), the community is left without a decent foundation to just post "things" in general. The Subreddit is by far the most active, but with Reddits format a lot of great things the community posts just fade away after a few days. We hope we've provided enough tools for the community to make and have better long term discussions & resources.

5. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Welcome MsNyara! We'll be continuing to grow and add to this site's features and functionalities, so I hope you're as excited as we are in making a great website and fostering this community.

:habbyspirit: