KMST KMST ver. 1.2.163 – Angelic Buster Remaster!

Discussion in 'KMS Updates' started by Orange Mushroom, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Orange Mushroom

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The Angelic Buster remaster has hit the test server! This patch seems to be mostly visual update related, including her illustrations and skills with some QoL improvements sprinkled in. There are no sound effects or voice lines, and they even removed the tutorial story quests so I assume that’s what next week’s test patch will bring (along with corresponding events). In addition, released the second part of the teaser page, which is an interview with Angelic Buster herself!

They also snuck in a couple of cooldown changes to both the Angelic Buster link skill and the Genesis weapon iframe!

Interview

Angelic Buster “Please Look Forward to My New Transformation”

An exclusive interview celebrating Angelic Buster’s comeback with her 1st mini album!

[​IMG]

Angelic Buster is coming back after 3 years and 2 months, with her 1st mini album containing the new song ‘Shining Heart’. Angelic Buster announced that the keyword for this event was ‘remaster’, and revealed her ambition to change her iconic style that she had consistently maintained throughout her long career.

Those who have been paying attention to Angelic Buster have been talking about this surprising move, and now her comeback interview will be released exclusively on Maple News. We’re excited to share with you Angelic Buster’s honest story, who has maintained her mystique and has not spoken to the public before.

(This interview contains spoilers for Angelic Buster’s comeback.)

1. This is a comeback after a really long time. First, please say hi to your fans.
    Hello! I’m Angelic Buster, back with my new song ‘Shining Heart’. I’m really nervous and happy to say hello after such a long time (laugh).

2. Let’s start with a quick update on how you’ve been doing.
    Like any other adventurer, I’ve been traveling back and forth between Grandis and Maple World, meeting new people and having exciting adventures.
    Recently, I’ve been busy preparing for my comeback, and I’ve been putting all my energy into practicing new songs and filming music videos because I want to show how much I’ve grown through it all.

3. It’s your comeback after 3 years and 2 months so it must be really special for you.
    It is a comeback after a long time, but more than anything, this felt even more special because I had the goal of showing a different and better side of myself than before. I’m not afraid of change but I have fans who have loved me and been with me for 11 years.
    I thought a lot about how I could incorporate the new me with the old me that my fans have come to love. The more I thought about it, the more nervous and excited I became.

[​IMG]

4. It’s really special how much you care about your fans.
    Without them, I wouldn’t exist.
    They’re the only ones who can change me from a nobody into an idol and warrior. I think that always doing my best is the least I could do for my fans who have supported me for so long.

5. Just today (the 9th), the concept photos for your first mini album were released. The response to Angelic Buster’s new look has been really hot. How are you feeling right now?
    Fortunately, there are a lot of fans who seem to like it so I’m relieved and happy. I was actually worried they might be disappointed or unfamiliar with my new look.
    I kept checking the reactions right up until the last minute, and there were so many interesting responses that I was almost late for this interview. (Laugh) I can’t wait to meet my fans as soon as possible!

6. Can you tell us a little bit about your new song, ‘Shining Heart’ that you will be presenting with a new look?
    ‘Shining Heart’ is an addictive song with a catchy melody. Actually, the first person I playd the song to when I finished was my old friend Kaiser, and he said he couldn’t get the melody out of his head for the rest of the day. I think you’ll find yourself listening to it on repeat. (Laugh)

[​IMG]

7. In addition, the full version of ‘Fly Away’ was announced through your schedule poster, which has drawn a lot of attention.
    I’ve always been disappointed that ‘Fly Away’ was only released as a short version, so I wanted to take this opportunity to share the full version of the song, since it has been loved by so many people.
    The response was even more enthusiastic than I predicted, and I thought ‘As expected, famous songs are loved even as time passes’. Ah, is it okay if I call it a famous song? (Laugh)
    Please look forward to ‘Fly Away’ as it will be pre-released on the 20th.

8. The more we talk in this interview, the more I’m looking forward to not only your comeback but your future endeavours as well. Finally, I’d like to ask if you hve any goals that you want to achieve.
    Right now, my biggest goal is to successfully complete this comeback! It was a really big challenge and took a lot of courage for me to change my look that I had maintained for such a long time. I asked myself the question “is this right?” a lot but I thought it was a necessary change at this time, so I prepared for it really hard. I hope the fans will like it as much as I worked on it.
    I haven’t really thought about bigger goals yet, because I have so much fun singing and meeting my fans. Right now, I just want to be able to meet them more often and in different ways.
    I’m going to get better in the future, so I hope you’ll continue to watch over me as you do now.

[​IMG]
    Overview

Angelic Buster Remaster

Common

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Angelic Buster’s in-game display has been changed.

[​IMG]

Dress Up’s default appearance has been changed.

The Soul Recharge system has been removed.

[​IMG]

MP has been added. Certain skills will now consume MP when cast. The changed skills are as follows.

• Exclusive Spell
    • Successor
    • Soul Contract
    • Daydream
    • Dress Up
    • Bubble Star
    • Magical Shift
    • Sting Explosion
    • Pink Scud
    • Soul Seeker
    • Star Crash
    • Primal Roar
    • Trinity
    • Finitura Fettuccia
    • Soul Resonance
    • Soul Gaze
    • Nova Warrior
    • Nova Hero’s Will
    • Super Nova
    • Final Contract
    • Soul Exalt
    • Trinity Fusion
    • Mascot Familiar
    • Energy Burst
    • Spotlight
    • Trinity VI
    • Grand Finale

The skill sound effects and skill voices have been removed.

※ New skill sound effects and voices will be applied in a later update.

Beginner Changes

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Exclusive Spell: The skill effect has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Successor: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Magical Lift: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Soul Contract: The skill effect has been changed. The cooldown has been decreased from 90 seconds to 60 seconds. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Daydream: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Dress Up: The skill effect has been changed. You will no longer transform when using Magical Lift or Magical Shift. Fixed an issue where you would transform when jumping while hanging on a rope or ladder. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] True Successor: The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    Fly Away
    Star Bubble

• [​IMG] On Stage: Hold a surprise concert. Nearby characters’ BGMs will be changed to Angelic Buster’s concert song. [Max Level: 1] (New!)
      • Level 1: Consumes 100 MP. Plays up to 2 of the tracks inAngelic Buster’s album.
        The concert will end if you move. This can only be used in towns.
        Cooldown: 600 seconds.
    1st Job Changes

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Bubble Star: This skill has been changed into one that instantly attacks near you. The skill effect has been changed. The maximum number of enemies hit has been increased from 6 to 8. The damage has been decreased from 500% to 165%, the number of hits has been increased from 1 to 3. This skill will no longer apply attack speed. The action delay has been decreased by about 16%. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Magical Shift: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed. You can now cast this skill without having a weapon and secondary weapon equipped.
    • [​IMG] Lyrical Cross: This skill now also increases maximum MP by 2000. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Affinity I: The Recharge rate boost has been removed. The skill description has been changed.
    2nd Job Changes

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Sting Explosion: This skill has been changed into one that instantly attacks near you. The skill effect has been changed. The damage has been decreased from 600% to 160%, the number of hits has been increased from 1 to 4. The action delay has been decreased by about 11%. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Pink Scud: The skill effect has been changed. The damage has been decreased from 480% to 125%, the number of hits has been increased from 1 to 4. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Power Transfer: This skill has been changed into a passive skill. The max level has been decreased from 20 to 10. This skill now decreases damage taken by 50%. The shield feature has been removed. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Inner Fire: The max level has been increased from 4 to 14. This skill now also increases final damage by 5%. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Affinity II: The successful Recharge upon defeating a certain number of enemies has been removed. This skill now also increases damage by 10% and critical rate by 21%.
    3rd Job Changes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Soul Seeker: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Falling Star: The skill name has been changed to Star Crash. The damage boost when attacking enemies launched in the air by Land Crash has been removed. The skill effect has been changed. The damage has been decreased from 780% to 185%, the number of hits has been increased from 1 to 5. The action delay has been decreased by about 13%. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Iron Lotus: The skill name has been changed to Shining Lotus. This skill now also increases final damage by 14%. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Call of Ancient: This skill now also increases defense ignore by 16% and critical damage by 6%. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Inner Peace: This skill now also increases maximum MP by 1000. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Affinity III: The Recharge success rate boost after failing to Recharge has been removed. This skill now also increases final damage by 10%. The damage boost has been decreased from 20% to 10%. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Attention: Angelic Buster’s strength is increased by collecting love with her charm that catches everyone’s attention. [Max Level: 20] (New!)
      • Level 20: 10% critical rate, 15% critical damage.
    • [​IMG] Land Crash: This skill has been removed. (Removed!)
    4th Job Changes

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Primal Roar: The skill effect has been changed. The action delay has been decreased by about 4%. The attack range has been increased by about 9%. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Trinity: The final damage and defense ignore boost passive effect has been removed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Finitura Fettuccia: The skill effect has been changed. The attack range has been increased by about 9%. The debuff now applies damage over time, dealing 30% damage every second for 60 seconds. The debuff’s final damage boost to Angelic Buster has been removed. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Soul Seeker Expert: The activation rate when using Primal Roar has been increased to 35%. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Soul Resonance: The skill effect has been changed. An invincibility duration effect has been added. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Soul Gaze: The skill effect has been changed. The critical damage boost has been decreased from 45% to 20%. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Soul Shooter Expert: This skill now also increases final damage by 20%. The critical rate and critical damage boosts have been removed. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Affinity IV: The damage boost has been decreased from 30% to 25%. The retry after failing a Recharge has been removed. The damage boost buff has been changed to apply when a skill hits an enemy (except Soul Seeker Expert and Grand Finale’s Cheering Balloons). The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Nova Warrior: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Nova Hero’s Will: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    Hyper Changes

• [​IMG] Soul Seeker – Reinforce: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Soul Seeker – Make Up: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Soul Seeker – Ignore Guard: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Finitura Fettuccia – Reinforce: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Finitura Fettuccia – Reduce Armor: This skill has been changed to passively increase defense ignore by 15% after learning Finitura Fettuccia. The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Finitura Fettuccia – Cooltime Reduce: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Trinity – Reinforce: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Trinity – Ignore Guard: The skill description has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Trinity – Bonus Attack: The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Super Nova: The skill effect has been changed. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Final Contract: The skill effect has been changed. This skill now also increases damage by 10%, defense ignore by 30%, and boss damage by 20%. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Soul Exalt: The skill effect has been changed. The cooldown has been decreased from 120 seconds to 60 seconds. The duration has been decreased from 30 seconds to 20 seconds. This skill now increases Soul Seeker Expert’s creation rate by 15%, Soul Seeker’s recreation rate by 5%, and number of Soul Seekers created by 2. This skill now decreases Soul Seeker’s final damage by 45% (applies multiplicatively with Soul Seeker Expert’s final damage reduction). The defense ignore and boss damage boosts have been removed. The action delay has been decreased by about 19%. The skill description has been changed.
    5th Job Changes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Energy Burst: This skill has been changed into one that dramatically amplifies and explodes the relic’s energy instantly. The skill description has been changed.
      • Level 25: Consumes 600 MP. Activate 15 love explosions that deal 800% damage 15 times on up to 15 enemies.
        After casting the skill, you can use the skill again within 30 seconds to become invincible for 10 seconds.
        Cooldown: 120 seconds.
    • [​IMG] Spotlight: This skill has been improved so that you receive the buff effect regardless of the location of the lights. The damage has been increased from 800% to 1600%. When multiple lights hit a single enemy, the final damage will now be decreased by 75% starting from the second light. The action delay has been decreased by about 19%. The skill description has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Mascot Familiar: This skill has been changed into one where Angelic Buster and Eskada, who has become a mascot, unleash their true strength with a powerful combination attack. The skill description has been changed.
      • Level 25: Consumes 450 MP. You can hold the key down for up to 1.8 seconds.
        During the keydown, deals 1400% damage 5 times on up to 15 enemies continuously. When the keydown ends, activate 7 explosions that deal 1650% damage 10 times on up to 15 enemies.
        While using this skill, your damage taken is decreased by 40% (including % HP attacks).
        Cooldown: 60 seconds.
    • [​IMG] Trinity Fusion: The skill description has been changed.
    V Core Changes

• The Land Crash core has been removed.
    • Existing Enhancement Cores with Land Crash will be replaced with the following skills. If the Core already has the first skill on it, then it will be replaced by the next skill instead.
      • 1: Trinity
      • 2: Soul Seeker
      • 3: Primal Roar
    6th Job Changes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Trinity VI: The skill effect has been changed.

[View Effect]

• [​IMG] Grand Finale: The skill effect has been changed. This skill now creates 8 additional flying Cheering Balloons during Soul Exalt. The confetti cannons’ damage has been decreased from 7200% to 5700%. The flying Cheering Balloons’ damage has been decreased from 680% to 465%. The Cheering Balloons created during the buff’s damage has been decreased from 680% to 335%. The feature to acquire the maximum number of Magical Bubbles for Mascot Familiar has been removed. The feature to enhance Energy Burst’s Energy Orb more quickly has been removed. The skill description has been changed.

[Back to Overview]

Improvements

Skills

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Soul Contract: The cooldown has been decreased from 90 seconds to 60 seconds. The skill effect has been changed.
    • [​IMG] Aion of Creation: The cooldown has been decreased from 180 seconds to 120 seconds.

Common Nova

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Nova Hero’s Will: The skill effect has been changed.
    [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] Exclusive Spell: The skill effect has been changed.

[Back to Overview]

Items

Angelic Buster exclusive equipment’s descriptions have been changed.

[​IMG]

The following secondary weapons’ icons and appearances have been changed.

• Pink Soul Ring
    • Purple Soul Ring
    • Blue Soul Ring
    • Green Soul Ring
    • Evolving Green soul Ring
    • Black Soul Ring
    • Maple Treasure Soul Ring

The following items’ names have been changed.

• Angelic Buster Ring
    • Collection Illustration: Angelic Buster
    • Angelic Buster’s Mystery Mastery Book
    • Angelic Buster’s Autograph

The following items’ descriptions have been changed.

• Angelic Buster’s Autograph
    • Angelic Buster’s Mystery Mastery Book
    • Angelic Limited Gift
    [​IMG]

In Reboot World, Angelic Buster can now acquire Limit Ring, Mana Cut Ring, Crisis – HM Ring, and Crisis – M Ring when opening Special Skill Ring Boxes.

[Back to Overview]

Source: Orange Mushroom's Blog