Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jushi, Feb 4, 2018.
General information about the legion system and the damage boosts that can be gained from leveling many characters.
Jushi published a new guide:
Read more about this guide...
I guess it is true that many Maple Union/Maple Legion guides focus on bossing, which unfortunately only (meso/@Cashf/etc)-(funded players) are able to do, and I respect that.
For unfunded players (such as myself as a MapleStorySEA player), I would focus on all-roundedness instead for a specific main character, and I would like to share my orientation for Maple Union in MapleStorySEA.
1) Occupy all Maple Union HP tiles. (This boosts the damage range of Demon Avenger, Dark Knight, and Phantom using Dark Knight's 3rd job skill Cross Over Chains).
2) Occupy all Maple Union primary stat tiles.
3) Occupy all Maple Union secondary stat tiles. (this is not applicable to Xenon, as Xenon does not have any secondary stats. Xenon has the 3 primary stats STR, DEX and LUK).
4) Occupy either all weapon attack or all magic attack tiles, according to the specific main character.
5) Spread the remaining characters among equally among occupying the % Boss Damage tiles, the % Critical Damage tiles, and the % Critical Rate tiles.
6) Note to point 5: The % Critical Rate tiles do not need to be occupied, if you are using a main character which already has high % Critical Rate. This is because a total of +27% Critical Rate can be obtained from 1) +15% Critical Rate from Phantom's level 2 (at level 120) link skill; and 2) a total of +12% Critical Rate, from training CrossBow Master and Night Lord to level 140 each (that is, +3% Critical Rate each). If these two characters occupy % Critical Rate tiles, then a total of +12% Critical Rate can be obtained (3%+3%+3%+3%=12%).
Thank you. - a MapleStorySEA player