Maple Memo: July Double Miracle Time – July 10

Discussion in 'Maple Updates' started by Nexon, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Nexon

Nexon Nexon News Bot

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Hi Maplers,

It has been a while since my last memo in May. I hope you’re having a safe time during these hot Summer days.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the issues with the Double Miracle Time (DMT) event in Reboot world that occurred last Saturday. As soon as we noticed the issues, we started our investigation and found that there was high traffic that caused a delay on the server side. It took some time to finalize our compensation plan for the players who were not able to fully participate in the event because we wanted to find out the best way to compensate these players after thoroughly identifying the cause of the issues.

We know that players waited longer for this event this year so after an in-depth discussion, we have decided to run another DMT event in NA Reboot world on July 18 to give players another chance to enjoy it. In order to ensure the stability of the DMT event this time, we will proceed with code optimization with our next maintenance. Here is the detailed time information of this compensative event

Saturday, July 18, 2020 in NA Reboot World

• PDT (UTC -7): 1:30 AM – 2:30 AM & 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM & 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM
    • CEST (UTC +2): 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM & 12:00 AM (Jul 19) – 1:00 AM (Jul 19) & 7:00 AM (Jul 19) – 8:00 AM (Jul 19)
    • AEST (UTC +10): 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM & 8:00 AM (Jul 19) – 9:00 AM (Jul 19) & 3:00 PM (Jul 19) – 4:00 PM (Jul 19)

I apologize once again for the inconvenience and we will try our best to manage a stable service to bring you a better gaming experience.

I would also like to give you a little bit of information about our next update. As you may know, we’re currently working on the Rise: Surge of Power update that will be released on July 22. With this update, we plan to open the very first Burning World in Global MapleStory to help players level up fast and enjoy the rest of the Summer season. Players can create up to 3 Mega Burning characters in Burning World and transfer these characters to other (non-Reboot) worlds at the end of the event. There will be a lot of field benefits that players can enjoy in Burning World so we hope you like this limited-time server. More detailed information about our Rise: Surge of Power update will be revealed soon with our Microsite and v.215 Patch Notes.

I’m wrapping up my memo here today and I look forward to seeing you all soon with my next memo. Thank you always for your passion and support.

Thank you,
    Anna

View on the Official Site