Maple Memo: v209 Status Update – December 12

Discussion in 'Maple Updates' started by Nexon, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Nexon

Nexon Nexon News Bot

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Hi Maplers,

Hope you are all staying warm and cozy in this cold weather!

Before I start my memo today, I would like to apologize for giving our players the incorrect end date information for the Reboot world Red and Black Cube sales last weekend. It was our mistake while reviewing the Cash Shop update post and we will take extra measures to prevent this kind of issue from happening again.

Today, I’m here to give you some information about our second Glory update, Savior of Hope, that will be released next week. With this update, the next chapters of Convergence will be revealed and the storyline will get even more interesting. In addition to that, you will also get new Glory Guard missions and continue ‘Tera Burning’ your character. However, I would like to give you a bit more detail about some of the content that hasn’t been exposed much through this memo, so that you can gain more knowledge about them.

Masteria and New Leaf City Revamp
    The overall Masteria content will be revamped with this update. We believe that there will be some players who are concerned about this change because Masteria has been in GMS for a long time and it has some very huge lore that players really like. We also understand that this content has a compelling storyline and therefore, we want to develop it even further. Since that’s the case, we decided to reorganize the overall flow of the maps and add more lore and characters to make the content more organically placed and played. Additionally, we’re going to add new powerful set equips that can be obtained and enhanced only through playing the content. There will also be the new coin shops that players can purchase items from, using new reward coins. Our internal teams have some special feelings about this content so we’re putting in a lot of effort to make it more enjoyable. We hope you like this update! More details will be provided through our Glory: Savior of Hope patch notes that will be released next week.

Jett Skill Revamp
    As I have mentioned in my past memo, we are planning to increase Jett’s skill efficiency to improve her power. I know I told the players that this change will occur in 2020, however, we decided to include it in our second Glory update so players can see the changes earlier and enjoy the Glory content even more with the revamped Jett. Overall skills will be rebalanced as well as the addition of a new 4th job skill called “Jett Supreme Enhancement”. This passive skill will increase Jett’s Attack Power and Final Damage.

Maple Rewards Shop Purchase Limit Reset Policy Change
    When we had the Cash Shop Revamp with our Fabled Melody update in October, we found an issue where the Maple Rewards Shop purchase limit was being applied per account instead of per world. Afterward, we tried to fix it with our first Glory game update maintenance but we recently found another issue where the reset is not automatically applied every month. In order to resolve the overall issues with the Maple Rewards Shop purchase limit reset and to make the system more stable, we decided to change our policy for the purchase limit reset to “per account” during the Glory: Savior of Hope update. I hope you understand.

Cash Inventory Transfer Event
    I would like to let you know that the Cash Inventory Transfer Event will return with this update. Since this is one of the events that our players have been waiting for, we hope that you enjoy it. The event will start on January 8th, so don’t miss this chance!

I hope that you will continue to enjoy the Glory content and events with our Glory: Savior of Hope update and I wish you all a wonderful holiday!

Thank you,
    Anna

View on the Official Site