R> Geist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geist, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Geist

Geist Newb

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Zeigen
    Job:
    Dual Blade
    Server:
    Bera
    Founded on 17 September 2020 after the Burning World's World Leap to Bera. Our goal is to bring back the sense of community we used to share in Tespia and the early days of Scania. This guild is targeted towards the new and returning players who wish to voice their curiosity without being belittled. If you’re a seasoned member of Bera, I trust you’ll be supportive of those who lack in the same experience you do. In Geist we are one spirit, and we rise together no matter how low or high up the ladder we are. If you’re here, I want you to know that even though the grind is long and unpredictable, it is not hard. Time and dedication will take you to where you want to be. We’re all here to ease the pressure of time and to motivate each other to transcend to legendary potentials. Whether you're passing by or here for the ride, I thank you for joining us. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to making many memories with all of you. *Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.* Geist - Wikipedia