What QOL changes would you want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by julia, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
  2. Saught

Saught Angry Space-Pirate Chicken
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Shove
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Well, it does make plenty of sense that bosses are unlocked at the end of story content, it's an incentive to actually go through the content that they've written and built. Prequests weren't so annoying back when Maple's pace was centered around focusing on a single character without many high-level alts. The game has shifted from focusing on one character to making about as many as possible due to Legion/Links/Events. Unfortunately that means you have to do prequests on just about every character you intend to get better gear on if you don't plan on just buying it. It's pretty tedious to do it multiple times, but it's hard to judge if completely removing them is a good change.

3. Synesthesia

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Reboot
    I'd really like for there to be a way to automatically reset keybinds to what you want. I change almost all of the keybinds in the game, so doing that every time I make a new character is a bit tedious.

4. Jushi

Jushi Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Jushiro
    Job:
    F/P Mage
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    QoL change for both reboot and normal servers:
    -gollux shop earrings and rings now cost 10x as many coins. The first time you buy each ring/earring it will only cost 10% of the price.
    -gollux shop rings and earrings no longer have a purchase limit.

5. Jelly

Jelly Newb

Best Answers:
    Buffs like red pot/green pot, echo etc being preserved on d/c
    Screen res options
    Anti screen clutter button: removes pets, familiars, obnoxious cs item effects
    Remote effects button so you dont have to see everyones flashy skills in a 6 man raid
    UI fixes promised in tunedown but got reverted because of the shitty lag
    Central noticeboard/lobby for party finding
    Also fuck off with the internet explorer survey

Saught likes this.
  6. Zelly

Zelly Panlid

Best Answers:
    Job:
    Shade
    Server:
    GRAZED
    I might be too casual sounding but I honestly want a way to enable a way for the game to just dump all of my AP into my main stat. Where else will I put it? I can understand due to Bucc/Cannoneer using Str and Corsair using dex it could require a popup asking which one you wanna be for that one group but come on. Players shouldn't be force to remember to open a menu every so often to click a button when it is borderline automatic already, there is no choice in it.

Also a way to hotkey inner ability rerolls that skip the prompts or better yet just a way to reroll automatically until legendary or your honor is dried up. That feature feel like Cookie Clicker but without the fun, I can understand that they want you to pay for a circulator but I shouldn't have to wear down my mouse just for a slot machine.

I don't know, maybe I'm just being a baby bitch over it but it feel like the game should be doing this crap for the player already, adding more clicking doesn't make the game feel any more active when you are stuck there doing nothing with no real choice in the matter.

7. Roxasbain

Roxasbain Newb

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Soccer
    Job:
    Cannoneer
    Server:
    Windia
    I'd actually like a 1920x1080 screen resolution option. The current ones are too small.

8. Samantha

Samantha Moses Pl0x
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Server:
    Luna
    I will agree with that.

9. SunnyTsubasa

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    EarphoneJack
    Job:
    Aran
    Server:
    Reboot
    While I'd like this too, I think the main reason for this not getting added is that most of the maps in the game would just be too small. There are still a handful of maps in the game with massive black bars even at 1366x768.

10. Zelly

Zelly Panlid

Best Answers:
    Job:
    Shade
    Server:
    GRAZED
    I completely miss the regedit thing where you could brute force the game to do it. Sadly it got patched out and I only ever got to see it in screenshots and such but it sound amazing.