What's Your MapleStory? - KikuUwU

Discussion in 'Maple Updates' started by Nexon, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Nexon

Nexon Nexon News Bot

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

MapleStory is a constantly evolving game, full of heroes, villains, and everything in between. But none of them are as important to us as you, our players who make Maple World what it is! The history of MapleStory is a long and winding one, but now we'd like to turn the attention to you, and hear more about your own journeys that you've taken as MapleStory has grown over the years. The question we'd like to ask you all is: What's Your MapleStory? If you'd like to submit your story, you can do so via this form.

For today's edition of What's Your MapleStory, we spoke to KikuUwU, who has started anew with Beast Tamer!

[​IMG]

How were you first introduced to MapleStory?

I was first introduced to MapleStory when I was in grade 3-4, I watched my cousin play and used my grandma's PC to play as well. However, I wasn't as attached to it back then. When I actually became attached to the game, it was the beginning of COVID-19 when my siblings and cousins were talking about playing again and fighting Pink Bean (there was Tera Burning event at the time), I didn't want to feel left out therefore they helped me create an account and choose a main.

[​IMG]

What is your favorite memory while playing MapleStory?

My favorite memory was definitely when my siblings and I went to fight Zakum for the first time. Back in their days when they played, Zakum was a big boss. Therefore the 3 of us at over Lv. 100 tried to trio easy Zakum. Before we entered we were like "are you ready?" "all buffed up?" "got your potions?". However the moment we entered my sister (a Kanna) one shotted it and I didn't even press any attack key. It was so funny the moment we finished, "that's it?" "I didn't even do anything" "what happened? why are so strong?". Later on when we discussed it with my cousins, they told us the big boss back in the day is the easiest boss nowadays.

[​IMG]

Which class do you main and what in particular do you like about it?

I currently main a Beast Tamer in Scania. It was my first character when I played MapleStory and I became very attached to it. Something I really enjoy about it is playing with different animals/being able to play as support (cat mode), with fun mobbing, and bossing. I enjoy being able to switch between all of them.

What do you enjoy about MapleStory today?

Today, something I really enjoy about MapleStory are the fun and kind Maplers I meet in the game and community. Being able to work together and boss with them makes bossing real fun and gives me the motivation to be even stronger so I can provide better cat buffs.

View on the Official Site