Kaiser Essence

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Simfel, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Simfel

Simfel Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Wings
    Job:
    Kaiser
    Server:
    Scania
    Simfel published a new article:

Read more about this article...

2. Vector

Vector Witchhunter
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    VectorXero
    Job:
    Wind Archer
    Server:
    Reboot
    Short and to the point, I like it. I especially like how you explained the bossing/mobbing rotations; a lot of people ask when to use Wing Beat and Tempest Blades. It might be worth clarifying that you can telecast Blade Burst in Final Form by teleporting immediately after using the skill.

I also see a lot of people asking about how Dragon Link works. You mention it's useless, but it might be worth really emphasizing that using the command inputs over simply binding the skill and spamming the key results in a significant DPS loss because the dragon link requires you to basic attack and input several commands before each skill to proc the buff (at least that's how I think it worked). Just to quell any suspicions.

Personally, I'd make an argument for prioritizing training nodes over bossing nodes since the latter would help you farm nodes more efficiently, but that's up for debate depending on your needs.

3. Simfel

Simfel Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Wings
    Job:
    Kaiser
    Server:
    Scania
    Good points. Newest version of the guild will address your suggestions (and more) ^_^

4. Lior72002

Lior72002 Newb
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    LiorKaiser1
    Job:
    Kaiser
    Server:
    Reboot
    It's a GREAT guide :DD

but buff duration doesn't affect kaiser form im p sure

5. Simfel

Simfel Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Wings
    Job:
    Kaiser
    Server:
    Scania
    As mentioned, it only affects the transformation skill obtained in Kaiser (III), specifically called Final Form. While the stat bonuses remain the same for the hyper skill Final Trance, the fact that it is a hyper skill makes it unaffected by buff duration. If resources allow, try rearranging your Legion board to favor buff duration and compare the two transformation methods.